Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

fleetwood: RV. My running lights went out after a trip to Fla..

Customer Question

I have a 1992 Coronado Fleetwood RV. My running lights went out after a trip to Fla.. I have checked everything I could with test light. all fuses are good but no fire to the instrument lps. I've replaced all bulbs. The right blanker on the back had blown. No power to the trailer light hookup. Trailer lights are still fine on the trailer with other vehicles. Only the red and orange wires from the light switch is hot. Could it be the light switch or is there a fuse link some where that leads to the light switch/fuse panal? The relays under the hood goes to the electricals over the refrig. for the miceowave etc.. are there other reset switches? I do not have a wiring schematic in my owner's manual. I need one. Your opinion and expertise is wanted. Trying to go on a trip this week and RV dealers are booked this week. Thanks.
Charles in Columbia, SC. e-mail:XXX@XXXXXX.XXX Phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 years ago.
Hi: Thanks for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this. As you know this can be several things. Did you check the fuses in the Battery Disconnect Panel? Many of these on Fleetwood products are made by Intellitec and are located under the hood. Go HERE for one that may be like the one you have. There are a number of fuses in there. The other thing you might try is calling Fleetwood Customer Service at(NNN) NNN-NNNNand get a manual. They are available in hard copy of PDF download versions for about $15 or so. I have had good reports about their service. I don't know what else I can share with you at this point. I hope you find this information was helpful and IF so please hit the "ACCEPT' tab so I get credit for assisting you. It is the only way I get compensated for my time. All the best, R.J.

Edited by RANDALL on 4/2/2010 at 6:27 PM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Randal:

I have had the suggestions you gave checked out already as given in my description and the things that has been checked out. My next step was to call the dealer for suggestions.

Thanks for taking a stab at it.

Charles in Columbia, SC.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 years ago.
Please let me know what they find.........always good to have that in my notes. Thanks!