Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have an old Duo-Therm rv furnace the pilot will not stay

Customer Question

I have an old Duo-Therm rv furnace the pilot will not stay lit i put in a new thermo coupler and now everyone is telling me the gas valve is bad. The valve is a 7000 elc (edited for privacy). I cannot seem to find one anywhere..Plz help.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 7 years ago.
Hi: Thanks for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I believe I can assist you with this. As you probably know, these furnaces made by Duo-Therm are NLA as are many of the parts. I may have a valve, but I will have to check at work tomorrow.
I'll get back to you. All the best, R.J.
Expert:  Randall replied 7 years ago.
Hi, again....I have a Robert Shaw 7000 valve if you need one. The price is $139.95 plus tax and shipping to your location. If you don't find one closer to you, let me know and we can set up payment through PayPal. All the best, R.J.