Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Experience:  Serving the rv industry since 1977

Prowler: Travel Trailer..a repair/operators manual for it

I am looking at purchasing a '78 22foot Prowler Travel Trailer and would like a repair/operators manual for it. Anyone know where I can find one?
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 7 years ago.
Hi, this is Michael unfortunatly there is not one to be found. However, if you give me the manufacturer and model number of the appliances and anything else you would like information about, I can give it to you.............................
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I will do that but I must research this trailer to do so. Can you give me an idea of the retail price for a good condition 22ft trailer with refrigerator that works, furnace, hot water heater, 2-30 gal tanks, twin axles, sleeps 6, with stabilizer bar?
Unfortunatly, I am not in the sales end of RV's, and I stay out of that end of it. However if you go to the RIVA site, there is comparrisons and may help you. However, the years fall off as time progresses, and I started working in the RV industry in 1977, and I'm falling apart (ha ha) so you may be hard pressed to find a value of it. However remember the unit is 30 years old, and probably doesnt have much value in dollars. Sentiment, and use are a different issue..........................Michael
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I think I paid you. Not sure.
Yes, and thank you, XXXXX XXXXX leave your question opened, and if there is anything else I can do , let me know. I realize I really didnt do much other than render my opinion, so I would like the opportunity to help you some more if you would like...........Michael
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks brother, you look like you spent some time in Nam, am I right?
Yes sir still trying to forget, you?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Same, Diabetes, PTSD, Hearing loss, etc. 50% disability last year. How about you, health okay?
Glad you got your disability I'm sure it helps, I'm ok, no health problems, I see va shrink for meds, sober, ya know............Life goes on.............Its a trip getting old isnt it? I decided others need the disability more than I so I started the process, then stopped it. I'm glad 'maturing' has mellowed me so every day's another day so on and so forth. Keep the sunny side up bro.......................Michael
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
You too man, glad you licked some of the demons. We are going fast, I have lost a lot of the guys I flew with in Phu Loi in '66,'67, '68. My shrink says 2 out of 3 have gone on prematurely. 58,000 in country, 2 million since.
We aren't in Viet Nam, Viet Nam is in us.
Looks like you have found a home using the vast amount of experience you collected in life. We have a lot in common. Keep smiling and I will remember you when one of my Fords misbehaves, Thanks. Rick.