Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Experience:  Serving the rv industry since 1977
10974363

Need Prowler Travel Trailer Manual

I am looking at purchasing a '78 22foot Prowler Travel Trailer and would like a repair/operators manual for it. Anyone know where I can find one?
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 8 years ago.
Hi, this is Michael unfortunatly there is not one to be found. However, if you give me the manufacturer and model number of the appliances and anything else you would like information about, I can give it to you.............................
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I will do that but I must research this trailer to do so. Can you give me an idea of the retail price for a good condition 22ft trailer with refrigerator that works, furnace, hot water heater, 2-30 gal tanks, twin axles, sleeps 6, with stabilizer bar?
Unfortunatly, I am not in the sales end of RV's, and I stay out of that end of it. However if you go to the RIVA site, there is comparrisons and may help you. However, the years fall off as time progresses, and I started working in the RV industry in 1977, and I'm falling apart (ha ha) so you may be hard pressed to find a value of it. However remember the unit is 30 years old, and probably doesnt have much value in dollars. Sentiment, and use are a different issue..........................Michael