Nick, RVIA Certification
Experience:  5 years RV repair and reconstruction, Fleetwood RV Training course completion.

I have a 1991 Fleetwood Avion 5th wheel. The slide-out is

I have a 1991 Fleetwood Avion 5th wheel. The slide-out is 1/2 inch high on both sides according to paint scheme. The nut and worm gear were recently replaced before we purchased it. We have to push on the top from the inside for it to go out. I believe there are adjusting bolts just under the outside wall of the slide out next to the slide tubes. Can you tell me how to adjust these?
Category: RV
Expert:  Nick replied 7 years ago.
sounds like it has got out of adjustment yes and it set too high....
need to confirm your slide room system
you have 2 square support arms under the slide room with teeth on the top of them? and at the end, is a vertical bracket. with the slide room bolted to that and a long bolt going up and seeming to rest against this bracket?