Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

How to build a bed lift system for a toy hauler?

This can be a pretty big job if you are going to fabricate something on your own. Happijack makes bed lifts and it could be something you can get an idea from or choose to have one of their units installed. You can click HERE to view that. I personal have not installed one but have seen them and operated them. 

Read full interaction below »

How to build bed lift system for my toy hauler?

Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 8 years ago.

There are some aftermarket bed lift options for this type of Job. Are you looking for a non-motorized lift? Any details you can give me will help.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

I have a Carson titan toy hauler. would like to put in electric bed lift system. I am capable of installing it myself and possible fabricating. would like to know what mechanism is available. I will then have to adapt to fit my trailer to have it lift from floor to top as close as possible

Expert:  Robert replied 8 years ago.

This can be a pretty big job if you are going to fabricate something on your own. Happijack makes bed lifts and it could be something you can get an idea from or choose to have one of their units installed. You can click HERE to view that. I personal have not installed one but have seen them and operated them.