Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

how to build bed lift system for my toy hauler

Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 years ago.

Hi There!!

Thanks for Choosing Just Answer...

There are some after market bed lift options for this type of Job... Are you looking for a non-motorized lift? Any details you can give me will help....

Thanks, Robert

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i have a carson titan toy hauler . would like to put in electric bed lift system . i am capable of installing it my self and possible fabricating. would like to know what mechanism is avaialable. i eill than have to adapt to fit my trailer to have it lift from floor to top as close as possible
Expert:  Robert replied 7 years ago.

This can be a pretty big job if you are going to fabricate something on your own. Happijack makes bed lifts and it could be something you can get an idea from or choose to have one of there units installed. You can click HERE to view that. I personal have not installed one but have seen them and operated them. I hope this helps, I understand this may not be helpful so please let me know...

Thank You!! Please hit ACCEPT for my efforts, Positive feedback and BONUS welcomed!!!