Nick
Nick, RVIA Certification
Experience:  5 years RV repair and reconstruction, Fleetwood RV Training course completion.
10390867

need a wiring diagram for a onan gen set for the start/stop

need a wiring diagram for a onan gen set for the start/stop controll panel. it is a 4.0 bfa-1r 16004c serial number b813555550. a mouse had lunch out of it.        thanks patrick

graphicgraphic

Little hard to read, isnt one that shows just the control panel itself, but this is the wiring schematic for that generator..

Thankyou for your question.. please remember this is the answer page and to click accept if you are satisfied with my answer so i get paid for my efforts.. Please also note, accepting my answer does not terminate our correspondance, you may continue to reply after accepting and i will work with you until the problem is solved.
thankyou and please let me know if you require further assistance.....
:Nick:

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

THANK YOU , HOPEFULLY I CAN FIX THIS PROBLEM. WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU AGAIN IF I AM STILL HAVEING PROBLEMS PATRICK

good luck. and id put an eviction notice on your generator for the mouse......