miah3k, manufacture
Experience:  12 years of building towable RV's,3 years slideout, 5 years as shelling foreman.

How to replace carpet under slide out on 2001 adventurer.

Category: RV
Expert:  miah3k replied 8 years ago.
helloCustomer thanks for useing just answer i will try my best to help you with your question. First let me ask you this does the slide out room floor extend in to the unit 6-10 inches to where you cant see the edge of the carpet? if this is the case in my experience it is best to take the interior trim off the slide out remove the boards that keep the room from going out all the way and extend the room then unbolt the room from the rams under the floor, slide the room out a bit the room will rest on the rams, do the carpet and reinstall every thing. some times it is possible to change the carpet with the room in spot but its allot more difficult. if this is not the how your unit is let me know and i can try to help you farther.