gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

ford: gas engine..belts diagram..??I have an Allegro Motor home

Customer Question

with a ford 460 gas engine and I am in need of the belts diagram, I keep breaking the belts and believe that they were installed wrong can you help??I have an Allegro Motor home
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 8 years ago.

Hi There!!

Thanks for Choosing Just Answer...

I may have some information for you. IS this fuel injected and do you have two belts?

Thanks, Robert

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

It is not fuel injected and it has at least 4 belts, two for the power steering, the brakes need belts, etc. Thats all I know right now, is there a diagram for the instalation of the belts for this engine

Thank

Cathy

Expert:  Robert replied 8 years ago.

Let me see what I can find out... IF I do not have anything I will opt out for another expert to answer. I should know in a little bit.

Thanks, Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 8 years ago.

OK

I was not able to find anything on this year. I am going to opt out for another expert to answer.. IF I do find something out I will contact you. Also I do not know when another expert will be able to contact you.

Thanks, Robert

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Hi Robert

I was able to locate the info I neded somewhere else, please do not charge my credit card because no one else contacted me from ask.com and I had to do all the research myself your company never responded

Thank you

Cathy O'Brien