Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Experience:  Serving the rv industry since 1977
10974363

Diplomat: monaco..I have lost power..plug...circuit

Customer Question

I have a 2001 40 foot monaco diplomat. I have lost power to my bathroom gfi plug witch also operates both t.v.s and outside plug. I have checked all circuit breakers i can find. I am looking to find were the power supply comes from for this circuit.
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 6 years ago.
Hi, this is Michael...........That is fed from the breaker panel, so if you have checked the breaker , and its ok. There has been a break down some where. I would start there at the breaker panel, discover which circuit it is on make sure the wire hasn't broken off of the breaker, then go to the gfi, and ck to see if it has simply failed as some do..........Please accept my answer this page and get back to me......Thank you Michael
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi Michael, I have already done as you suggested and the breaker panel is fine but there is still no power to the GFI. So, I want to know where, or how, does the wire route? Thanks, Steve
I dont mean to be redundant, but have you taken the gfi out of the wall and checked for power at the line input? if not please do...............Michael The wire goes directly from the panel to the gfi.................
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes, I have. I still have it apart right now and have no power to the GFI. Is there a way we can get a copy of the electrical schematics? Steve
I can give it a shot when I get to the shop tomorrow, please give me the vin and the manufacturer ID number........Thanks this is wierd.................But not impossible Michael
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The Vin number s 1RF120518Y2009120; manufacturers ID is M-44. Thanks, Steve
Great thank you, XXXXX XXXXX a junction box ...............I'll get back to you tomorrow,thanks for your patience............Michael
Hi, wanted to get back to you . I'm waiting on an e-mail from manaco with the diagram.....thanks for your patience
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I need the electrical diagram for 120 volt circuits.

Thank You XXXXX XXXXX

graphic
Hi, Here is the diagram Manaco has available... What you want to do is ck the inverter breakers, and there is a jbox that feeds the gfi, and the flexible cable to the slide out located in the rear slideout wall along with the plumbing. Thats the next stop......I hope this has helped.....Please accept my answer this page, and get back to me......Michael
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Experience: Serving the rv industry since 1977
Hi, Michael again, finally got a response from Mondays request. The e'mail reads , Check the breakers on the inverter, this would cause exactly this problem........I hope you have solved it already.........Just know I'm still thinking about your problem........Michael
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks Michael, Steve did find a breaker problem in addition to something else. He has fixed it, thanks again. Paulette (Steve's wife)
Great Thank you for responding........................Have a wonderful weekend..........Happy Rving..................................Michaelgraphic