Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

fleetwood: wiring..cables to the three batteries..s a 30 amp system

hi, i need battery wiring drawings to hook up all cables to the three batteries on my 34 foot fleetwood bounder. it''s a 30 amp system, 454 ci chevy engine
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 8 years ago.

Hi There!

Thanks for Choosing Just Answer.

Are these 6 volt or 12 volt batteries? Do you have two house batteries and one chassis battery?

Thanks, RJ

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
they are 12 volt. two house and one chassis. i think they are all hooked together somehow. i took them apart to replace them then misplaced the manual to put them back
Expert:  Robert replied 8 years ago.

Normally the house batteries will be tied together and the chassis battery will be on it's own Below is the hookup for 12 volt and 6 volt batteries. The 2 12 volt house batteries need to be hooked up in parallel. If you have anymore concerns or question please feel free to contact me.

Thank You! Please hit ACCEPT for my efforts Positive feedback and BONUS welcomed!!