Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Circuit..This is 5th Wheel skygoy71 39463

My landing gear in the front will go down but not up. I have replaced the switch and the circuit board and it still want go up. This is 5th Wheel
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 8 years ago.
Hi There
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I don't know what else I can tell you except what I have already said.
The landing gear will only go one way after I have replaced the toggle switch that works the landing gear. I have also replaced the circuit board that is between the switch and the motor it self.
Expert:  Robert replied 8 years ago.

OK

Do you Know the Manufacturer of the Jacks?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I do not know the Manufacturer of the Jacks. When the Circuit Board the part had a number of 096870 and it was ordered from Fleetwood.
Expert:  Robert replied 8 years ago.

OK

This is how I would troubleshoot the issue. I would get a 12 volt battery, like the one you use in a cordless drill. I would find the motor wires and hook power directly to the motor. When you make contact the motor will run one way, swap the wires and it should run the other way.If you put power to it and it will only go one way the motor is shot. I would also try to call fleetwood tech support and see if they have any input on the situation. If this was at the shop this is how I would verify if the motor is good or not.

Thank You! Please hit ACCEPT for my efforts, Positive feedback and bonus welcomed!