Michael
Michael, Research Librarian
Experience:  I am a Research Librarian with many years of experience.
70951075

Can you help me find a wrist watch manufactured by Disney

Customer Question

Hello!
Can you help me find a wrist watch manufactured by Disney and Fossil in Japan? In 1994 Disneyana distributed this limited edition Collectors Club Series II timepiece (2500) exclusively to their theme parks and resorts. The design commemorates Peter Pan's 45th anniversary and is displayed inside a house case along with a Tinkerbell figurine. The round watch face depicts Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and family flying around London's Big Ben clock. Where do I begin my quest? Please help me! Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Research
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Kanani,

Love your question today as I am a collector of Disney watches and have a number of the Collectors Club Series of years ago. Also a Disney annual pass holder who visits the park on a regular basis.

As for the watch you are looking for, never saw this particular piece before but like it very much. Went ahead to research online places that you can obtain this nice looking watch:

http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/store/RARE-Walt-Disney-45th-Anniversary-PETER-PAN-Tinkerbell-Wristwatch-w-House-Case_400459653777.html

Will continue to search today for any other listings but at least you can start with the link above to purchase at what looks like a good price.

Librarian Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Michael! Your response is greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, it's an old listing. When I saw that website on Google; YAY! Then disappointment.:(. I do consider it an honor that you will continue to search. It's a tough one, but I will find it. Kanani Wolf
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

I see now that it was sold in 2013. Sorry about that. Continuing with my search as I will also opt-out for other experts to possibly assist.

Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cool.....😊