350matt, Engineer
Experience:  Beng Hons Engineering degree, 20 yrs of expierience in the Auto industry half of that in F1

Kengoo van with new battery fitted no radio or computer

Customer Question

Kengoo van with new battery fitted no radio or computer functions, what code is required to enable them ?
Category: Renault
Expert:  350matt replied 2 months ago.

You'll need the serial number off the radio first, this'll be located on a sticker on the radio body which will usually mean pulling it out of the dashboard.

Once you have a serial number then someone like

Can provide a code for a small fee

If you check the handbook first though as often the radio code is on a sticker inside the front cover or inside the audio manual.

It would also be worth contacting the local dealership as they often carry the codes for recently built cars ( last 10 years)

Expert:  350matt replied 2 months ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you