350matt
350matt, Engineer
Experience:  Beng Hons Engineering degree, 20 yrs of expierience in the Auto industry half of that in F1
12772297

My issue is scenic 1.9dci 2005 injector fault engine will

Customer Question

my issue is scenic 1.9dci 2005 injector fault engine will not turn over
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: fault reader is say sensor reference open circuit c
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: engien will not turn over ECU has been sent away and returned with no faults yes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Renault Mechanic should know about your Renault?
JA: What else should I tell the Renault Mechanic?
Customer: yes the fuel pressure regulator is making a buzzing sound even this is new sensor also noise coming from engine shut off body fuel pressure sensor been renewed
JA: Our top Renault Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Renault Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Renault Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Renault
Expert:  350matt replied 10 months ago.

Hello

do you have the 'P' code that should have preceded the fault message about the sensor reference?

As I suspect the issue is with the crank speed sensor as that will prevent the engine starting

if the sensor is OK then check over the wiring and connection for damage

Expert:  350matt replied 10 months ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Your conclusion to check or change the speed sensor has not resolved my problem, I will explain in full detail what is happening , when key card is inserted and start button pressed engine does not turn over. injector fault comes up on dash. as previously i sent you fault code. I changed high pressure pump fuel pressure regulator this vibrate and buzzes.after i tried to start it i also changed fuel rail pressure switch, also changed speed crankshaft sensor.they is also a buzzing noise being omitted from the EGR sensor. I have fuel upto the pump fuel rail and injectors. the only way i can turn the engine over is to connect a wire to the solenoid and connect it to the battery then the engine will turn over. but will not start or eliminate the fault.
Expert:  350matt replied 9 months ago.

Hello

thanks for the extra information

if it won't crank / turn over then its likely to be a security system issue

sorry to say that due to nature of the system they aren't DIY fixable and the only route forward is to get the car to a dealer or Renault specialist who will carry the correct diagnostic kit to re-programme the key card and reset the immobilser

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
this as already been checked and there is no fault