350matt
350matt, Engineer
Experience:  Beng Hons Engineering degree, 20 yrs of expierience in the Auto industry half of that in F1
12772297

Trying to figure out where to top up transmission gearbox

Customer Question

trying to figure out where to top up transmission gearbox and type of oil 10/2006 Renault master
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Renault. The Renault Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: we have just purchased this vehicle with no log books and we want to check out filling procedure and type of oil before we travel. Not due for a service, so we want to check it all out before we set off
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: timing belt has just been done as has other items prior to sale
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Renault Mechanic should know about your Renault?
Customer: there is no problem, we just want to know for our own reassurance. Our mechanic didn't know where to find it, but was going to find out for us
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Renault Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Renault
Expert:  350matt replied 1 year ago.

Hello

this image shows the drain and fill points for this transmisson

and its uses 1 litre of 75/80W of gear oil