GazzaR1964, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  I have been a self employed mechanic and MOT tester for almost 30 years.

Renault kangoo: whitish/blue smoke and oil coming out of exhaust

whitish/blue smoke and oil coming out of exhaust kangoo 1.5 dci 2002 96500mls, (oil only comes out when engine revd) could this be problem with turbo
Good evening and thank you very much for your question.

I think you are spot on with your diagnosis. It is worn turbo seals. The bad news is that you will have to have the turbo replaced. I would suggest shopping around for prices, as they can vary considerably.
We use a company called Euro Car Parts, please take a look at the following link for an idea on prices. There are many other motor factors and turbo specialists around though.

There is also a company who re-manufactures them here:

I hope this answers your question, but if you need any further information, please reply to this answer.
Regards, Gary.
Hi John.
Once again, thank you very much for your question. I hope that you were happy with my answer and that your Kangoo is now running well. If you have more questions, you can ask me directly — that's what I'm here for!
Best regards, Gary.