I. Silva
I. Silva, Technician
Experience:  30 yrs. experience in all makes and models.

Renault: Grand scenic..with pierburg egr

Customer Question

Hi. Renault Grand Scenic 1.9DCI 2005 with Pierburg EGR. How do I remove the valve body and solenoid in order to replace? Can manage to remove solenoid but not the valve body. What is the rectangular object attached to the bottom right of the valve housing by 4 bolts as viewed from in front of the engine - I can remove three of the bolts but not the one bottom front underneath the mystery unit. Also, when I have replaced the EGR Unit do I need to have the engine management re-set? Help please! Richard
Category: Renault
Expert:  al-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Still waiting!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
No answer so far. Lodged question 13 hours ago
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

Please give me the cars Full reg number - and VIN..

Rgds , MIKE........................................