Mike, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of vehicle repair / diagnostics

renault traffic: where is air temp sensor in renault traffic

where is air temp sensor in renault traffic 05 1.9d????please help
Category: Renault
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

Exactly which sensor is your are looking for - ie, is it the IAT - Inlet Air Temp sensor?

Too - please give me the vehilces Full reg number - or VIN if not a Uk plate..., ie, Irish registered etc...

Type your reply here - and I will get back to you when I receive it - asap thereafter..

Rgds, MIKE...................................
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
diagnostic tool give to me foult code df 022 air temp.sensor circut short to grand.van is not respond for acceleration pedal and "spring"light on the dash is on,sometimes is ok light go off and is 100% fine.do like that few times by it self...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
pleawse let me know what may be ???

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again... Im sorry, I was waiting for your reply to my info request...

I need as I asked, your VIN... There are different types.

If you can get that to me - I will check back later with you....

Rgds - MIKE........................................
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
vf1flbcd64y034190 this is vin no
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Thank you ..

Bear with me and I will get back to you on this..

Rgds - MIKE..
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sound thenks
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
*I will get back to you asap... Please do not reply to this... this just FYI.. (not an info / reply request )

Rgds, MIKE
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
could yoy add wiring diagram of this car for mee please???
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again..

Im sorry for the delay..

Ok - I have a wiring diagram for you - thats HERE.. click the link.

It also shows the IAT sensor - note that the sensor is a part of the MAF - air flow sensor.

Im very pleased to have helped you -

Please click the Accept button for me now - Thank You ...

Please note , you need to press the Accept button even if you are a subscriber to justanswer - thank you again.

Kind Rgds - MIKE

Mike, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: 34 years of vehicle repair / diagnostics