TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

Second opinion] Last night I had a dream that I followed my

Customer Question

Second opinion] Hello
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: Last night I had a dream that I followed my husband after having suspicion of him cheating on me. In the drem he saod that he was going to the store to pick something up real quick. I followed him and saw that he put on a dress and then proceeded to put perfe on the dress acter he met with an older guy maybe in his 50s
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: Then he went to this man in broad daylight and had sexual relations the old man was standing up and the older guy had my husband holding him up as they were doing it This dream was kust so crazy
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Christopher Hill replied 7 days ago.

Curious, what movies, if any have you watched in the past week or so. Not to sounds sarcastic, serious, as sometimes certain things in movies can influence our dreams. Ad also has anyone in your life told you about a cheating partner or spouse lately?