Therapist Leslie
Therapist Leslie, Counselor
Experience:  Owner and Psychotherapist at Self-Employed, Private Practice
94172775

I know a girl for 3yr i love her dearly she meat a guy a nd

Customer Question

i know a girl for 3yr i love her dearly she meat a guy a nd he staying with her . befor this had happened i offered to buy a boat for .we both live on boats idont know what to doi love her so much i feel that i should buy it for her no matter please help me
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 4 months ago.

Good morning and thank you so much for your message. I realize it's difficult to reach out. Please know I honor your courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area.

Oh dear, I am so sorry things did not work out the way you intended with this girl. Your heart must be absolutely broken!

Have you reached out to her? Does she know the extent of your feelings? Do you see each other often? If so, perhaps you can let her know how you are feeling. I realize she is with another person and that needs to be respected but maybe she would be open to spending some time with you.

Please, sweet soul, do not buy her a boat. This will not guarantee her love and she may feel you are trying to buy her love/affection.

Again, I would suggest you reach out and see how she responds.

Have I answered your question? Is there anything else I can do to assist you further? I want to ensure you are pleased with my service. I also gently request you provide a star rating for me. Of course, we can continue to talk after the rating is provided.

Please take good care of yourself and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie