JohnMichaels,MS,LPC
JohnMichaels,MS,LPC, Counselor (LPC)
Experience:  25+ years helping resolve relational issues.
68372260

I broke up with my ex 1 year ago she got in a new

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I broke up with my ex 1 year ago she got in a new relationship with some abusive guy broke up with him a few months ago. My ex and i are civil becausr we had a son together but she always seem to lie about still see him. She told me that she is inlove with me and him but only wants the friendship with me and hiding that they are still sexual what do you think please help
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: What do u think pearl
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Why is this and does she really love me doesnt seem like it at all feels like a lye. She says to me that at this point she just wants my friend ship and doesnt want to date any 1 because she feels for me and her new ex. I dont know what to do i love her and want to give us another go but just from what i see and hear and feel i think she is using me for emotional support. I want to keep it civil for our son but i cant keep on hanging with her chatting to her everyday and know that she is hiding that she is still with her abisve ex after our relationship. I want to know why she would be doing these things to me and what does this abusive guy have that i dont.why is she calling me everydsy before she goes to work straight after work wanta to hang out often. Doesnt make sense to me please help
Expert:  JohnMichaels,MS,LPC replied 5 months ago.

Hello! I am sorry you are going through this. I hope you will allow me to be blunt and to the point. You're right. She is using you. Let her know you want to get along for the sake of your child. All other correspondence needs to stop. She needs to find her support elsewhere. You need to find your love elsewhere. She is a user. I hope that makes sense to you. If you have any questions please ask. I want to be a help.