TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker
64783947

Wife sent pics of children to a man she met online

Customer Question

wife sent pics of children to a man she met online
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
She started looking online tinder and met some one and sent pics of my children to a man she does not know.. What can I do?
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 22 days ago.

Have you spoken to her about why she made that choice and expressed your feelings to her about it? What is the status of your situation and what has led her to looking for other men online while being married to you?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
She left the house ith the kids about a month ago. Came to find out that she was fed up and wanted to be single again. She started going out and leaving the kids with room mate and now has had men coming over based on her im chat messages. Now she met this person and sent him pics of the kids.. She doesnt know this person.. I am greatly concerened cause this guy could be sex offender or worse yet pedefile.. what do i do.. We are seperated and going through this divorce..

This is a concern that all couples grapple with when going through a divorce. As best you can I would try and talk with her if you are on speaking terms to work out an agreement for what works for both of you around meeting other people, introducing them to the kids and sending photos. You may also want to reach out to the attorney so that they may want to put these kinds of things in the divorce agreement.

Have you spoken with the attorney about this?