TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

She has be asked this question: Yes of course i care alot

Customer Question

She has be asked this question : Yes of course i care alot about you and love you as a friend, but i don't feel like that i can continue to have a relationship with you. You would be alot happier with someone who is more similar to you and same things in life. iI am sorry if i have upset your life bading. 'Write by Ingrid *********
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. ARUN PHOPHALIA replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

Could you please tell some more about the issue.

Thank you for using Just Answer.