Therapist Leslie
Therapist Leslie, Counselor
Experience:  Owner and Psychotherapist at Self-Employed, Private Practice
94172775

My girlfriend broke up with me 10 months back, she is going

Customer Question

hi.. my girlfriend broke up with me 10 months back, she is going to get married to someone soon. we had a strong relationship for 2.5 years and she repeatedly turned down my proposal. I just wanted to know if she feels any regret deep down about us not being together. She sounded very happy about her fiance though.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 1 month ago.

Good morning and thank you so much for your message. I realize it's difficult to reach out. Please know I honor your courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area of the United States.

Ohhhhh sweet soul, I am so sorry for you. No doubt you are devastated and saddened by her rejection and quick attachment to another. I imagine if she thought the two of you were ideal match, she would have accepted your invitation to marriage. Sadly she had significant doubts and her quick attachment and moving forward verifies this. I fear she she is moving forward without regrets. This does not negate the wonderful memories the two of you shared and the love you had though.

You deserve to love and be loved deeply. Please move forward, sweet friend. I have no doubt you will find the love of your life soon. Please remain positive and it will come to you.

Have I answered your question? Is there anything else I can do to assist you further? I want to ensure you are pleased with my service. I also gently request you provide a star rating for me. Of course, we can continue to talk after the rating is provided.

Please take good care of yourself and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie

Good morning,

I hope you are well. Just wanted to check in and see if you have any further questions?

If you wouldn't mind, I gently request you provide a star rating so I may be compensated? Of course, we can speak afterward.

Warm regards,

Leslie