TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I left my boyfriend last night. The reason was he was quite

Customer Question

Hi,I left my boyfriend last night.
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: The reason was he was quite cold to me and he let me to do oral sex for him.After him cum and he went to sleep,did not even hug me or kiss me.So i didnt feel so happy and respect about it so I got off the bed and left .Then he woke up and tried to fix it but i was so angry so i pushed him away and left and he did not sleep for all night and he said seeing me being upset broke his heart.Then later on, he asked me to move on and get away from him to make myself happy.And he said he got scared last night. What should I do
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: Not really.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 1 month ago.

Good evening and thank you so much for your message. I realize it's difficult to reach out. Please know I honor your courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area of the United States.

Ahhh sweet soul, sounds like you had a difficult night. I can understand why you felt taken advantage of and unloved. I'm curious, is this something that usually happens when the two of you are intimate? Or,w as this a one time thing? Also, how long have the two of you been together? Do you have a pattern of breaking up and then getting back together?

Sorry for all of the questions. I just want to ensure I fully understand everything so I can provide a thorough answer.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie