Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Urgent Care Physician
96392890

I can just ask any question I want? Well, I have really

Customer Question

I can just ask any question I want?
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: Well, I have really wanted to have sex with my mom for quite a few years now. I'm 31 yrs old. I've even gone as far as having wet dreams about us having sex. What does this mean? Would she have similar feelings, since we are related? Would it be so wrong if we did have sex?
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: Not really, no.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 2 months ago.

Hi Dr Ashori here, give me a moment to reply please.

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 2 months ago.

There is no special meaning to having a sexual attraction to your mother. It is quite common for men to have such feelings for their mother and it isn't considered a medical problem or a sign of mental disease.

As to whether she might have similar feelings, unless she has made this clear to you it's unlikely for her to feel the same.

Having wet dreams about your mother is not abnormal but it can make your relationship with her strained so it would be important to address it. Whenever you have a strong feeling for someone and they don't have that same sort of feeling (Assuming she doesn't, she might) then it can strain the relationship.

There would be nothing wrong medically to have interourse with your mother but it might cause a lot of stress into your mother-son relationship.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
do you have any tips as to how I could address all of this or how I could discuss it with her and see if she is interested? I just can't shake the feeling of wanting to be inside and cum inside my own mother. It's tough, I just want to know what she thinks but don't know how to ask her....any ideas or help?
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

Addressing it would be best approached by keeping a journal and writing about your feelings. Specifically focusing on the really strong urges. That will help you differentiate if there is a true meaningful deep relationship that you're desiring or if it's an obsession that you're fueling. Writing about it also helps get your thoughts out. You can write about worst case scenarios and best case scenarios.

As for discussing it with her I think the best way to approach that is to bring it up very peripherally. If you say it all at once it will come across shocking because remember that it has been going through your head for a long time, so it seems normal. But you may have never expressed it to her so she may not be fully comfortable with it yet.

You should discuss your feelings from your own perspective and how you feel about her and very slowly bring in anything sexual. Then you can see how she feels about it, likely her body signals and word cues will give it away and then you can sense whether it would be good to proceed and tell her more or if it might be best to leave it at that.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
you don't think there is a problem if she agrees to have sex? I've read about others asking about this online and some advice has said a sexual relationship with my mom could strain the relationship. Do you agree? Or, if she agrees, do you see nothing wrong woth proceeding with a sexual relationship? I'd love to cum inside of her, knowing she can no longer have kids. Do you think that has any bearing on the situation/my desires? I've heard my parents having sex when I was younger and wished i could watch/participate. I would masturbate to the sounds outside of their door. Is that odd at all?
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

I think that's a personal question, if you are comfortable having sex with her then it's your prerogative. There might be laws in the country/city you live in but from a medical perspective there is nothing wrong with consensual sex between 2 adults.

Any sexual relationship with anyone, your mother, a significant other, a date... anytime sex is involved it will affect the relationship. Because sex satisfies a need sometimes it can become the pervasive emotion in the relationship and that's when a relationship can really be negatively affected. If it is a healthy part of a relationship and not the entire relationship then it shouldn't be an issue. But guilt is a common factor for many, consider that as well please.

As I said before, nothing about your sexual feelings, fantasy or thoughts are abnormal. You don't need to ask the question repeatedly, my answer will be the same. You should never, ever feel bad about a feeling or thought you have, no matter how others might perceive it. What matters is what you act upon and as long as you aren't hurting anyone or taking their rights away you are doing nothing medically or humanely wrong.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you. This has been very helpful. I appreciate it very much.
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

Glad I was able to help out.

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Otherwise you can close this encounter by clicking on "Rating".

M. Ashori MD

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

Hope my answers were helpful.
Please click on "Rating" if you don't have any other questions so that we can complete this transaction.

Dr. Ashori

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

If my information was helpful please click on "Rating" so that we can complete this transaction.

If you have other questions please let me know.

Dr. Ashori

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

Dr. Ashori