Therapist Leslie
Therapist Leslie, Counselor
Experience:  Owner and Psychotherapist at Self-Employed, Private Practice

I need to know why i can not get a quality woman to like or

Customer Question

I need to know why i can not get a quality woman to like or even fall in love with me.i know i have a lazy eye (shown in photo) but it must be a woman repeler or something i dono.
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 23 days ago.

Good morning and thank you so much for your message. I realize it's difficult to reach out. Please know I honor your courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area of the United States.

Ahhh, I am so sorry you have not found love. Obviously this something we all crave. Please know that your appearance is perfectly fine, not repelling in any way. Strangely so much about falling in love is not based on looks anyway. It's about a deep emotional connect with another. It's something that forms over time and is so much about making the choice to love.

I would obviously try to spend time doing this you love most--whatever that may be. Surround yourself with friends who care about you and have your best interests in mind. Let them know your desire to be in a relationship and perhaps they have a friend to introduce you to. Work hard on developing yourself into the best version of you you can be. We must love ourselves, after all, as we will be living with ourselves for the rest of our life.

Love is a funny thing. It strangely tends to surface when we least expect it. It has a way of sneaking up on us.

Since you desire to find love, to be with a quality woman, please put yourself out there. Perhaps create an online dating profile. Join local clubs and groups you are interested in. Reach out to friend.

Please know the perfect person for you is out there and it is only a matter of time before you find this person.

Have I answered your question? Is there anything else I can do to assist you further? I want to ensure you are pleased with my service. I also gently request you provide a star rating for me. Of course, we can continue to talk after the rating is provided.

Please take good care of yourself and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie

Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 21 days ago.

Good evening, I hope you are well. Just wanted to check in as I have not received a rating from you as of yet To me this means you may have another question.Please let me know – I am simply touching base. Thanks!

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie