Cynthia Yost
Cynthia Yost, PharmD
Experience:  Pharmacy Manager at Jewel-Osco

What are the good ice breakers to get a girls that you meet

Customer Question

What are the good ice breakers to get a girls that you meet on the street?
Ive been wanting to get a girlfriend for these past few months but I cant find the type of girl i like. And i can only see those types at the bus stops when im getting home from the office.
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cynthia Yost replied 28 days ago.

Hi there! My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you!

I think the best thing to do is to just say hi. You can also pay her a nice compliment, but not necessarily on her looks at first. You could tell her that you like something about the way she dresses, her purse, shoes etc. You may also find something that you have in common that will start a conversation. For example if she's wearing a t-shirt with a band or sports team on it, you can tell her that you are also a fan. If there is music playing, you could make a comment to her about liking the song and seeing what her taste in music is. Another option would be asking for advice, maybe asking her for a suggestion for a restaurant or coffee shop in town! All of these will start a non-threatening conversation and allow her to feel comfortable talking to you!