TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker
64783947

It's more so what do I do advice, I met this girl two weeks

Customer Question

it's more so what do I do advice
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: I met this girl two weeks ago at a work event, she was working for the organizer and other than interacting through the event; nothing was really said much throughout the night. I was professional and out of the blue, the next day she added me on Facebook. I found that odd so accepted the friend request. I messaged her letting her know that she and the rest of her co workers did an amazing job organizing the Fund Raiser. We bantered back and forth on FB messenger and she gave me her number. We've had some great phone calls, text and she allowed me to pick her up and take her out. These are good signs right?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: she's accepted my invite to another work event but as my personal guest on Thursday. was there anything else I should let you know?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 2 months ago.

It sounds great and she sounds interested so ask her out again and let it all play out as it will but to me it sounds wonderful so far.