CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor
Experience:  Licensed Professional Counselor
92608932

I was studying in graphic designing class. one girl is

Customer Question

I was studying in graphic designing class. one girl is called me and ask me some questions about designing . after that she told me to give my separate to her to tell her in detail about designing. now classes are closed and she is add in my facebook. every time when i text her she replied me. I am in love with her.. so tell me can I tell her that I love her ?? I don't want to be hurt her
Category: Relationship
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 2 months ago.
Good morning! Thank you for your question. I think that there is a definite interest from her. It sounds like she has tried to find ways so that y'all can be closer to one another and also has made gestures about a friendship. I would proceed with getting to know her better through more subtle approaches rather than immediately telling her hey you love her. Take her out first. Enjoy some time together. Watch a movie, eat some ice cream, date! She sounds like she would like that and he relationship can progress naturally. Then you won't have to "tell her" that you love her. She may just know bc you guys have spent time together. Sounds like a good time! Best wishes!

I just wanted to check in and ask if you found the information helpful! If so, please don't forget to provide a positive rating, 3 stars or better, in order for credit to be received. A positive rating does not mean that communication has to cease. I am happy to continue to help you.

Just wanted to check back in with you and ask if your found the answer provided to be significant or helpful. I want to provide services that you feel meet your need. Please briefly let me know :) The only way that experts receive credit for an answer provided is if there is a positive rating provided by the customer (3 stars or better) so if you do feel that you were satisfied, please take a moment to click on the rating tab. If you would like more information or additional resources, please let me know! Thank you, Jules