TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

Pam, I need your help. I am in love with someone in my

Customer Question

Hi Pam, I need your help. I am in love with someone in my workplace. We talk regularly about work. His actions indicate that he seems to have similar feelings for me but has not told about his feelings to me. Will he tell me that he is interested in me and will we have a long term romantic relationship with each other
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 1 month ago.

Good morning, Manisha, and thank you so much for your message. I realize it's difficult to reach out. Please know I honor your courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area. sounds like your feelings are deep. I'm curious about a couple of details, though.....

What about this man's actions indicate he feels the same way as you?

What role does this man play at work in relation to you? Do you report to him? Is he on your team? Another team?

What about this man do you love? I'm curious about this as it seems your relationship is work-related at this moment and I'm curious about who he is as a person.

So sorry for all of the questions. I just want to ensure I fully understand your situation so I can provide a very thorough response.

Thank you so much. I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks Leslie but my question was for Pam Heslin from a tarot point of view. I need her to answer my question.