TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

How is it possible to know for sure where this girl whom I

Customer Question

How is it possible to know for sure where this girl whom I think might be right now? And at a reasonable costm
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon, John, and thank you so much for your message. I realize it's difficult to reach out. Please know I honor your courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area.

I want to ensure I fully understand your question.....so are you searching for a girl and have an idea of where she might be but can't locate her? Or, are you with a girl right now and wondering if she is right for you?

Forgive my confusion. I want to make sure I answer your question fully.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am involved with a girl from ghana. We have texting and emailing back and forth for 6 months.
She might be romancescamming me. She says she's in london but things don't add.up. I need to know where she is. I'll know if I'm being scammed
If shes not. She could be doing all this from ghana

Ohhh sweet soul, if things aren't adding up, this is most probably a scam. I am so sorry to tell you this as I imagine this is exactly what you don't want to hear. A country as war torn as Ghana would be difficult to track down a person's whereabouts. If she was truly in London, you would have a better chance of locating her through one of many online search agents. I fear this is not the type of entanglement that is based on truth. Please step away and most of all, please do not send her money or anything at all. I am so sorry, John. : (

Have I answered your question? Is there anything else I can do to assist you further? I want to ensure you are pleased with my service. I also gently request you provide a star rating for me. Of course, we can continue to talk after the rating is provided.

Please take good care of yourself and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie