TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

Question for thunder_strike I previously asked about my ex,

Customer Question

Question for thunder_strikeI previously asked about my ex, whom I am still in love with. We share calendars, I had not been looking at mine for a long time since we broke, I needed to changed something and saw all of these events/ dates with this woman I noticed he was hanging with more.... Is he seeing this woman? I am in alot of pain, please help me? I really want to get back together with him...
Category: Relationship
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 2 months ago.

Hi,I'm Jules, a LPC,I am reviewing your question now, and will post back with your thorough reply briefly :)

i noticed that your question was originally for another expert, would you be okay if I continued to assist? I want to offer support for you but I also understand if you are waiting on a specific expert.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry looking for thunder_strike psychic, not a counselor, this new system is all messed up. I am sorry but I don't want to talk to you...

Okay, that is perfectly fine, I will opt out and send the question to the moderators and hopefully they will be able to help get you to the category you most prefer! Best wishes and I hope you resolve the concerns!