Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.

My daughter feels i am a psychopath. she says i need help

Customer Question

my daughter feels i am a psychopath. she says i need help coz of the way i had dealt with her when she was a child...not molly coddling her & pampering her. she says i have mellowed a bit with age.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 2 months ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you

Sorry for the problem you and your daughter are facing

Can you let me know what kind of help are you seeking from me?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
am an Ind***** *****ving in Malaysia. my daughter thinks i have been very unfair in my treatment of her. she says my behaviour is that of a psychopath. i neen verbal response.i am still teachingEnglish to college level students.

Ok you need to sit with her and discuss infront of a psychologist in person, so that he will suggest you about what need to be done after assessing what exactly is wrong with her

Please proceed and take an appointment

Hope the above advise helps

Please do not hesitate and feel free to ask if you have any further questions by clicking on the reply button.

If done for now, please leave a positive rating

[Request to click on the 5th star above the chat box at the top right corner of the page].

Only after you leave a positive rating we experts are compensated for the answer, so please don’t forget to do so.

You can always reach me with "For Dr. Chaithanya only" in the medical or health categories.

Below link is the fastest way to reach me,

A little bonus from your side is welcome and highly appreciated!

Thanks for using