TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker
64783947

I was in an relationship with a guy for about 8 months I

Customer Question

I was in an relationship with a guy for about 8 months I left him without actually breaking up, he chased me down and constantly stayed in contact saying he loves me wanted me back. When we were together things were great when not together we argued fuss and fight that he would say he cheated on me, send me pics and videos yet he still kept coming for me. Now after almost 2 years still he's coming for me but when I gave in he started being disrespectful again and saying he's too busy getting irked with me contacting him when he don't contact me for days. I think I'm blind to it all, is it finally over or is he keeping me hanging on and why?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 4 months ago.

It sounds to me like it has been over for a very long time and every time you move on he chases you down to keep you hanging on, This seems a lot about control and keeping you around when he wants you and then when it doesn't work for him, he is done. So, it comes down to what you really want and if you want to step out of this game.

How else can I support you?