TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

I'm back again on here wanting to see if I'm thinting right

Customer Question

Hello I'm back again on here wanting to see if I'm thinting right or not. My husband of 13 years just unleashed all kinds of things on me this past mnth. And I don't know how to handle it. I love him but I can't see the love or feel the love from him. He is always up and down its like he is unsure. Heck when I'm trying to mend us he wants to hurt the moment and make it into a fight or just be distant and I'm trying to look past that cause he is trying to understand things. But I don't know what to do. He has said I don't love you no more or I have fallen out of love and so on for a mnth now the takes it back cause he said he didn't like how it made me feel and him self. He told the kids he was leaving and then stays and then tells me he hadn't forgiven me for what happened between us..but I can forgive him but then he can't me
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. ARUN PHOPHALIA replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

Do you think that the situation is reversible (relationship between both of you)?

Are you both financially independent?

How many children do you have?