Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

I have sex with my mother at least twice a day usually with

Customer Question

i have sex with my mother at least twice a day usually with my brothers and sister. Occasionally my father joins although i feel like he isn't enjoying it as much as he should.
What, in your opinion, is wrong with him.
Details: 2 brothers both 16 I'm 15. sister is 17. Mom is 37, Dad is 36
my dads dick is very large so it wouldn't be shame of being small.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

I think that your family's sexual activity falls way outside of acceptable norms for people who live in the USA.

Also, given the ages of the children you mention, crimes may be being committed and the Police should be involved as well as CPS.

So. What should you do?

1. Call the police and have them come to the house and hear what is going on so they can help you and your family.

Does this make sense to you?

I realize that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

Surely, you prefer that I tell the truth rather than what you wish to hear. Because it reflects very poorly on me unless you press one of the top three feedback choices, keep this in mind when rating my answer and please do not punish me for being honest. I understand that this may not be easy to hear, and I empathize.

Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.

Dr. Rick MD FACS