How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 64048
Experience:  Practice Director
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am currently 7 months pregnant and I am confused now with

Customer Question

I am currently 7 months pregnant and I am confused now with what to do with my life. My husband works long hours and recently I just found out that he has been lying to me. I caught him on he phone with another female and still do not know if it is over and he now has come to the place where he does not want me to know how much he makes,What he is doing with his extra money and I barely know his work schedule. My mom is telling me to just deal with things the way he wants but I am not comfortable,have lost my value as a woman because I feel worth less.I am afraid that this will affect me after the birth of the baby.His mom has told me to accept it to and to not question about if he has ended the relationship with her. His mom has also blamed me for giving him too much freedom and for leaving the house because I was stressed and need to be away.He does not show care to my concerns,Has only been to one doctors appointment since I have been pregnant . I am 24 and I am young and I am very confused and depressed.Please help me.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 10 months ago.


Without any doubt, here are the steps you must take.

Find a PhD clinical psychologist trained in family therapy.

Your husband does not have to go with you at first if he will not. This is for you to get yourself clear on what you need to do.

He can be invited to the sessions.

It is very clear that, although you both will need to change to be in this marriage, that he has a long way to go, perhaps you both do.

A healthy relationship is open communication, with both people healthy.

This is not the case as you describe it.

You need therapy also because the anxiety can affect the child.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here