Experience:  MBBS, MS

My husband of 6 years, just about half an hour ago we had a

Customer Question

JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: My husband of 6 years, just about half an hour ago we had a fight about what he said. He said that the doctor fingered me and he can't accept that. He was referring to the incident when we went to A&E because I had a horrible stomach pain and the doctor did procedure like checked my anus for any obstruction then x-ray
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: Then I was smiling because he said that in front of me and my mother in law and it just sounded stupid. Then he commented about me smiling and said I enjoyed it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. ARUN PHOPHALIA replied 4 months ago.

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

A finger exam of anus by doctor is a routine physical examination. This is termed digital rectal examination (DRE) or per rectal exam (PR). You may show the following resources to your husband, so he is convinced, that nothing inappropriate happened:

No patient enjoys it, your husband can take my word for it. Any stomach issue would warrant this exam and a patient in agony would majority of time does not even (distaste) like it.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Expert:  Dr. ARUN PHOPHALIA replied 3 months ago.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited and paid for my work.

Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future.

This additional service offer can be used for

- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.

Thank you.

Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

Hope you are doing good.

Let me know if I can help you further.

Please consider a positive rating as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for time, work and expertise.