DrThomasMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director

Ex girlfriend and fell out 3 weeks ago we had tes rows she

Customer Question

Ex girlfriend and fell out 3 weeks ago we had tes rows she sent me a tex saying she dont won,t to see me or talk to me i realy wont to move on one day th3 only way does this mean iv no chance of winning her back or like i thought she as someone esle she is intrested in but not me
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: I sent her a tex back 4 days later i think she will think its a begging one but i guess i should just leave her a lone now on
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Dont think she wants to get back with me any more i realy do think she starting seeing someone esle already
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Its has made me ill this time because i do think she is finished it for gud this time how do i get meslf out of this mind set keep thinking about her its makes me feel sick about it all
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
She said she wants to move on does this mean some one new or just dont want to be with me anymore or is it a round thing ?
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 4 months ago.

I would suggest you talk with a therapist if this state of mind continues.

Clearly she is "moving one," which problem means not seeing you and also seeing someone else.

That is difficult to accept.

There is some grieving for some time which should gradually get better.

If not, then a therapist in person can help.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
How does she moveon already only been 3 weeks so not chance of winning her back if its around or maybe she not seeing any one at the min but thinking about it mind games she very gud with them fell for 7 weeks early this year but she got in touch with me last time should i giveher space and ti e or judt try and move on my self struggling at the mintue to get my head round it all

If she wants to come back to you, she would tell you.

You should not expect to make her do anything.

Do you really think that you should "win her back?" if she is telling you these things?