CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor
Experience:  Licensed Professional Counselor
92608932

I have become close with a webcam model from Ukraine. We

Customer Question

I have become close with a webcam model from Ukraine. We have known each other for about 4 years, but we only started to get really close about a year ago. She says all the right things, and I have not caught her in any lies yet, but over the last month, things seems a bit strange to me
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: There are some details to tell you about. I should give them to you now?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 5 months ago.

Hello I am available to assist you. You mentioned some other details that needed to be shared. Please feel free to do so :) I do appreciate your patience. Any additional information that you have is helpful. Thanks, Jules

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Jules. It is difficult to know where to start, so I will just tell you things as I think of them. Also, it is 6 am here, and I may fall asleep. How do I contact you later to continue this conversation?
Well, I did fall Back asleep myself. You are welcome to simply come to this conversation any time to communicate with me :)

I am prepared to help if you are interested. I can also offer a phone call if it makes it easier. I can do 30 minutes for $35. Just let me know how you would like to proceed :)

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have not given you the details yet. I look forward to sending them to you and discussing this matter.

Sounds good :) just let me know when you are available :)

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your patience.