Therapist Leslie
Therapist Leslie, Counselor
Experience:  Owner and Psychotherapist at Self-Employed, Private Practice

What is a great idea anniversary and birthday? It has to be

Customer Question

What is a great idea for an anniversary and birthday?
It has to be great
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 4 months ago.

Good morning and thank you for your message.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro-Boston area.

Hum.....I can think of lots of things but one idea is to purchase a large box that looks like a treasure chest. Then have his/her name engraved or written on it. On the inside put a note, "These are the things I treasure about you....." Include perhaps a watch or clock (for the amazing time we spend together), a photo of the two of you in a frame (for the memories we share), a small empty photo book (for the dreams of our future together). I would prepare an amazing picnic dinner to eat outside at the beach or a park and then give the treasure chest.

Other ideas include a scavenger hunt with all kinds of fun, little gifts being found, a fun day trip along the coast, a bike ride leading to an amazing picnic location, creating a photo book on Shutterfly (or similar site) of memories together or of course, something absolutely wonderfully handmade.

Does this give you any good ideas?

Have I answered your question? Is there anything else I can do toassist you further? I want to ensure you are pleased with myservice. I also gently request you provide a star rating for me. Of course, we can continue to talk after the rating is provided.

Please take good care of yourself and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i need something extraordinary. I will take her to miami if it helps. I don't mind spending money on a concert or an expreience that would make her very surprised and happy
Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 4 months ago. about a weekend in Bermuda? Renting a yacht for a private sunset dinner? Flying her to Paris for dinner? Weekend in Manhattan? Hiring her favorite band for a private show? Spa weekend for two in Berkshire Mountains?

Good evening,

Just wanted to check in and see if you have thought of any other ideas? Are you all set? Of course, we can continue to speak but just wondering if you could supply a star rating for me so I may be compensated.

Did you decide on the best way to celebrate your partner's birthday and anniversary?

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie