John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
Experience:  25+ years helping resolve relational issues.
68372260

If a girl says shes hurt and brojend on the inside and she

Customer Question

If a girl says shes hurt and brojend on the inside and she left me because of depression she promised not to see anyone else but now shes in a relationship was she just letting me down wasy
Category: Relationship
Expert:  John-Michaels replied 11 months ago.
No, she was letting herself off easy. Sorry. I know this hurts, but it sounds to me you have been used and this girl is not worth your time or effort. She lied to you because she couldn't face up to her own fickleness. I know that may not be the answer you hoped for but I believe it's the truth. I hope you find love and fulfillment elsewhere soon...
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Yeah that's what I was afraid of the being used she also said I scared her I don't know how I never did anything and she said I treat her better then anyone before
She no doubt likes you when she's in the mood for you. That mood is just not dependable. You deserve better.