Christopher Holl
Christopher Holl,
Experience:  Network Manager at Technic In

i daily meet a girl in the Cafe i use to stay in then

Customer Question

Good morning i daily meet a girl in the Cafe i use to stay in then when we go out she always need to race with me with her car . I am not sure but i feel that . Is it an indicator for anything . I am not talk to her just saying Hi & G. Morning .

Category: Relationship
Expert:  Psych replied 4 months ago.

Can you give me more information which might help me help you.Like any kind of signal she might have given you or something?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I think that she is always stay face to face with me ( i mean table to table) .Just it .She is playing with her hair as well while reading.
Expert:  Psych replied 4 months ago.

Does she play with her hair often while talking to you?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No i am not talking to her just Good morning when she enter starbucks .
Expert:  Christopher Holl replied 4 months ago.

There's no magic way to define if there's chemistry or not other than directly talking. If you think there may be something but end up just staring nervously at her most of the time, it will destroy any chemistry that might have been there. This is hard to do but it can be a defining moment. Go up to her and say something like "hey, I've noticed you here before and please feel free to tell me if this is crazy but I feel like there may be some kind of connection. Would you like to share a table?" (or do go out and grab some lunch, go bowling, whatever). Don't rush it, and be prepared for the answer to be "no". If it is, just say "my mistake, have a wonderful day" and move on to the next my friend.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
But do you think whenever she saw me in her car's mirror . She switch to the race mode with me . I can't understand what is this behavior. Sometimes i took my bike & left my car also she has to race with me .

Often people will assert their affections through playful or even stimulating competition, or she may be dominant and want to get pleasure from dominating you. Alternately, it may not be playful and she may just want to show you that she's better than you. If that were the case, I would expect the "good morning" you exchange would be rather icy though.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Last follow up
Once a time she was rading a book & iwas keen to know what is that book so i googled it & it was the type of my favorite bookings I though it was good idea to tell her that the book has impressed me & I bought it to read but i was shy so i left her a letter hanged on her car then i have waited till the next day she came to my table & told me that she was happy that the book impressed me then I apologized to her about the way i expressed my feelings about this situation but she told me nothing to be sorry about .

Seriously, just talk to her. Nerves suck. But nothing ventured nothing gained. I've been friendly with girls who get asked out at random a lot. Unless the guy gets super creepy and expects a yes or gets aggressive, they usually find being innocently asked out (even if they're not interested) to be flattering. Just don't be creepy, speak about how you feel, and DO NOT expect her to have to like you because you're expressing yourself.

Please mark my service and close the request.