TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I 't how to interpretate it : but I just started a new job

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: I don't how to interpretate it
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: but I just started a new job and I have met new colleague
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: it's been 3 weeks now and I have the feeling that one of my colleague likes me
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
do you need more information?
Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 6 months ago.

Good evening and thank you so much for your message. I realize it's difficult to reach out. Please know I honor your courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area of the United States.

Congratulations on your new job! Wonderful! Is your colleague making you uncomfortable? Is he/she doing anything that you feel is inappropriate? Are you interested in your colleague romantically? Please provide me a little bit more information so I can get a better sense of what is going on and assist you in a better way.

I want to ensure I answer your questions fully. Please provide me with some additional information.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie