TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach

Two guys are absolutely in love with me. I am finding it

Customer Question

Two guys are absolutely in love with me. I am finding it extremely hard to make a decision. One of the guys I have known for 3 years and was my friend before we got into a relationship. It was a good relationship until I found out he had been talking to other girls. Then he started treating me badly. We broke up and he moved out of my house. Then I started dating someone else who I have alot in common with. He is everything any woman could ever ask for. The perfect gentleman. Treats me like a princess. There was just one problem... I couldn't forget about my ex. I got back with my ex and he has changed but now I have feelings for the other guy as well. They both know how I feel. But I know I need to make a decision because this is not healthy for any of us. Help please!!!
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 4 months ago.

Hi. You started by saying two guys are absolutely in love with you..but...what do YOU feel? They both may have wonderful qualities but one must edge out just a bit....a guy that has treated you poorly in the past, could go back to that behavior again once is possible he has changed for the short term because he knows you have been involved with someone else. Imagine yourself in the future and what kind of relationship you desire...if either one of that fits that and you feel the strong love then that is the one. So, what and whom is it that YOU want?

I could easily say go with guy #2 because he treats you so well, but that doesn't help if you don't feel it for him.

Let me know your thoughts.

I am here if you need me further to have a discussion. If not and all good for now, please take a moment to click on the rating tab to rate my support. Thanks so much in advance.