Experience:  MBBS, MS

Do I ask my question to you?JA: The Psychologist will know

Customer Question

Do I ask my question to you?
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: My bf is American. We met in 2014. He moved to be with my in Australia. We lived together for 7 months and then he just left me. Saying he had been miserable and felt I never loved him and that I was always waiting for someone better to come along. This is so not true. I was so madly in love with him. Everyone could see that. Anyway, it took me a few months but I chose to forgive him. We've been seeing each other since January this year. So almost 5 months. He had to return to America as his visa expired. 2 days before he had to leave, he said he couldn't bare to be apart from me and that he was madly in love with me. He asked me to be his gf and gave me a promise ring. The last 3 weeks we've been doing long distance and it's been amazing. We're so in love. He's been his previous loving amazing self. Even more loving than the past 5 months. Says he was thinking about marriage next year with me. But then I was told by a friend, that he friend slept with him just 4 days before he asked me to be his gf. When I confronted him, he confessed but showed remorse and wants to do anything he can to fix this and keep me. I am so confused. I am deeply hurt and I don't know what to do. He has hurt me twice very deeply and I don't know if I can ever trust him again
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: Yes. Before he left me in October I had just found out I was pregnant to him. I was so happy and so deeply hurt at the same time. I carried to 3 months and then miscarried. I feel my broken heart was the main cause. I told him this only a little while ago and he says since finding out I was madly in love with him and that I was pregnant, he says he wants all of that again and he will do whatever it takes to have a future with me. I'm worried this is all talk
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. ARUN PHOPHALIA replied 5 months ago.

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

Let me at the outset be honest (and perhaps blunt too). With your description; there seems to slight difference between his deeds and what he conveys to you. In a relationship commitment for each other is the biggest thing and with a long distance relationship this is not easy to maintain. So while he has been excellent to you; some sort of financial security should be asked by you for yourself and the baby. If he is able to take the financial responsibility; go ahead with the marriage as that would be a test for his long term commitment towards you.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited and paid for my work.

Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future.

This additional service offer can be used for

- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.

Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. ARUN PHOPHALIA replied 4 months ago.

Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile: