TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

I'm was dating a girl that won't commit to me she

Customer Question

I'm was dating a girl that won't commit to me she liked me slot but she says she's not ready for a relationship she is depressed lately she said Steven her friends gave noticed it now she's cut me off and I haven't Gerrard from her in 2 months ?did she lime me ever
Category: Relationship
Expert:  DrJackiePhD replied 5 months ago.
Hi, I am Dr. Jackie, an interpersonal communication researcher/professor and relationship expert. I can try to answer here in chat or I can send you info for a Skype chat or phone call. I think the autocorrect changed some of your content, so I want to be clear.I will send the phone and video chat contact info and then you can decide if you want me to try to answer here or by phone or by Skype.--Dr. Jackie
We can talk live on the phone to make it easier to get all the help you need. This is entirely up to you. I charge $38 for 30 min. And $65 for an hour. My cell phone is(###) ###-#### Please text either one to set up appointment.--Best,
Dr. Jackie
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I would rather just talk here
Sure. I am tied up for next few hours. How does your evening look? Oh, I am East Coast Time and it's 2 pm now. Thanks!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Same here and sou do good to me
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
was dating g this girl we went out 2 times and had a blast she seemed to really lime me but I do know she just got out of a relationship and wasn't ready for any thing and she talked about her ex the whole second date .anyways we talked every day all day for months after that but she work never hang out with me but talked and shared private thingo and we started getting closer and closer and hanging out more problem is she would go unorthodox every weekend and I wouldn't hear from her all weekend every weekend and I'll admit I got upset. Anyways I could see the decline in her I don't know what happened she told me she really likes me and it's not that she's not interested she said it feels like its moving to fast and she thinks she's a better friend right now I accepted that and then 5 minutes later I got text of sexual things so I was confused . Well the weekend the g keep happening and she reassured me she is not seeing in anyone else at all and isn't going to but she will understand if I have to . She met my family but hid me from hers . Then she started getting .Really short with me and I could see she wasn't happy and she was pushing me away she keep saying I don't really care about her and that it's going to end anyways like every relationship does her ex she lived with cheated on he. Well finally she told me she's having a hard time with depression and she's always down and she mentioned to me she doesn't care about herself anymore and sometimes she wishes she was dead and doesn't care if it happens I'm just worried I made her depressed ? Thing is she brought up get ex ALOT but said she's over him but I don't think she was? Now she blocked me from fb and told me to go live my life and I haven't heard from her for over 2 monrhs? What did I do . And a little background she's was beat up and raped by her first bf she was cheated on by her next and drugged but her best friend and she said she can see I have an anger problem and I'm to soft of a person for her ? I have never done anything g to her to make her think these things she told me I'm tickled to be true?help.