Experience:  MBBS, MS

I have been with a woman past 4 years. We are both.divorced,

Customer Question

I have been with a woman for the past 4 years. We are both.divorced, 55 years old. We both are successful business people. At her request, last January, I gave her an engagement ring, which she hid from her family and all her friends. When I inquired, she could not even tell me when I gave her the ring. After the ring was given to her, she went on a cruise with her sister and daughter. (Right now, she is in Italy With a friend ??? of hers for two weeks). She invited a man to stay with her while I was not around last year on a 4 day business trip. I found out because the guy actually called me on my cell phone and asked me who I was and if there was anything between my woman and me. When I asked her about it, she lied and said she never invited him. He sent me the e-mail exchange between the 2 of them... There it was in black & white. I also caught her getting involved with another guy. Again, she flat out lied about. She accuses me of doing everything under the sun if I go on a business trip. She totally makes up stuff all the.time!!!. She drinks and gets permiscuous.when she gets drunk... Twice, right in front of me with 2 guys that she did not even know..Red flags are everywhere. So do I just run for the hills? P.S. She takes trips (with her "Girl friends??" All the time. She is in Italy right now. She claims she wants to.marry me. My family is telling me to "Wake Up"!!! I have very strong feelings for her. BUT THIS IS JUST CRAZY!!!
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. ARUN PHOPHALIA replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.I think you know and gave the answer. Any relationship has a firm base of truthfulness and trust. Both of these are lacking here. It is best to not pursue it further. Neither the relationship nor marriage is going to work. You may be slightly emotionally attached to her. It is best to forget and come out of it. Please feel free for your follow up questions.I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.Thanks for using Just Answer.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your remarks.
You are very welcome.It is privilege assisting you.Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.
Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited and paid for my work. Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future. This additional service offer can be used for- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you. Thank you.
Expert:  Dr. ARUN PHOPHALIA replied 5 months ago.
In a relationship; sentiments and emotions play a significant role. So we may tend to go more by heart than brain. I know it is a difficult decision, but ultimately you need to take judicious one, which takes everything in to the consideration. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: