TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

Im interested in men not women. It keeps pulling up women.

Customer Question

Category: Relationship
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 6 months ago.
Can you tell me a bit more about your area of concern?
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 6 months ago.
You haven't written enough for a relationship counselor to know how to help you. But it is possible that you're a man interested in relationships with men, and you don't want to talk about it with a woman. If that is somewhere close to what's on your mind, I will engage with you if you want me to.
Yes, I will gladly opt out if you are seeking support from a male, but if I can be of service or you would prefer the support of my colleague, please indicate so :)
You have two people trying to help you, so all you need to do is indicate what you want. This site is interactive, so you need to ask for what you want. But you can also ask one of us to offer you "Premium Service" because that enables us to take the written exchange off the viewable part of this site, either into a private phone call, or a skype call or chat, or even a private email exchange between you and the professional you choose to work with. Both CounselorJules and I want you to get the understanding you came here to find, whether it's in this publicly visible format or in one of the private ways just mentioned. Just say what you want.